- I will improve my credit this year.
- I will spend less than I earn.
- I will pay all my bills BEFORE the due date.
- I will pay off my credit cards in full each month.
- I will make sure all the data on my credit is accurate.
- I will fix all inaccurate items on my credit.
- I will pay off high interest debt first.
- I will get a better auto loan.
- I will file bankruptcy.
- I will buy a new car.
Improving your credit is a multi-step process. Your credit score is a combination of your installment loan history, revolving credit history (like credit cards), and your public record information such as collections and bankruptcies.
At Washington Auto Credit, we can help with some of the items on this list. We know lawyers that specialize in bankruptcy. We work with credit repair companies that can help increase your credit scores. We help people get a great auto loan to buy a car.
If you want to make a change for the better this year, give us an opportunity to help you.